I love mathematics. It’s beautiful, and it’s the foundation of, well, basically everything. Following is a list of all math-related posts I have written. This includes proofs, as well as programs.
- 2D-cross sections of a 3D rotating cuboid
- Finding an analytic value for ζ(3)
- Psychedelic Animations using Trigonometry
- Modelling the Motion of a Spring using Differential Equations
- Experimentally Finding Near-Integers Using Computational Methods
- LoGiX – Determining whether or not a boolean expression is a semantic consequence of some accepted premises.
I’m also into the process of writing a primer on set theory. Link: http://goo.gl/uwTnF6