Screenshot of Incendium for HTML5
The HTML5 version has some different features than the Java version. Most notably:
- No support for .WEBM export (though it supports screenshots, using Right click > Save image as…)
- No saving/loading configurations.
- Less color customization.
- Fixed polygon degree.
- Can’t write rotation and size_decay as functions of t anymore.
- Is generally slower than the Java version.
- Runs smooth, rather than frame-by-frame (like the Java version did).
- Added tracers.
- Added the possibility to change blending mode.
- Intuitive controls
- Runs in a browser
Regardless of the fact that this version lacks some features, I still think it’s amazing. Hope you’ll enjoy this program as much as I did developing it 🙂